Thread: Vintage Sierra & Anchor beer available

Talking Vintage Sierra & Anchor beer available

I have more than 105 cases of vintage Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale and Anchor Special Ale, years 1989 to 2006.
    The beers are located in San Francisco and have been stored in a basement. Most of them are in sealed cases.
    If you interested, then please send me a bid.
    Thanks

vintage sierra beer?

Are you trying to sell the whole lot? or individual cases?

would need to see/taste , ?you willing to ship?

I had an 1983 celebration recently and it stood up oddly well. the flavor was citrus, like tangerines soft and full . the appearance was slightly cloudy with a trube like casting in the bottom of the bottle not like the typical bottle fermented yeast casting . I would like to know if you might be willing to pull a few bottles or cases for examination and perhaps an exercise in shipment to the third coast by a friend before we can discuss the larger lot.

Quote Originally Posted by alexander
    I have more than 105 cases of vintage Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale and Anchor Special Ale, years 1989 to 2006.
    The beers are located in San Francisco and have been stored in a basement. Most of them are in sealed cases.
    If you interested, then please send me a bid.
    Thanks

Vintage Christmas Ale still available

Vintage beer sellers
    Buy 101 cases for just $1.50 a bottle- sell at retail for $7 or more - a great margin.