Kitchen/Grill Individual Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen/Grill Individual Search

How did you start your search for a head kitchen person for your brewpub?. I thought about searching at the culinary schools in Northern California as a start. What is the demeanor and attitude of a solid well rounded chef that will have full control of a small grill area. If you have any individuals in mind, please forward my email address to them.

Lance
    Rebel Malting Co.
    Reno, Nevada USA
    ljergensen@rebelmalting.com
    775-997-6411

Originally posted by nohandslance
    What is the demeanor and attitude of a solid well rounded chef that will have full control of a small grill area.
    Probably comparable to a brewer having full control of the brewery...take that as you will!

Comment

Our Craigslist add has produced 25 applicants for a head chef/kitchen administrator!

Comment

Thanks SRB, for the Craigslist reminder. That is getting great response. Did you fence off the Hop yard?

Comment

Thanks SRB, for the Craigslist reminder. That is getting great response.
          denada

Did you fence off the Hop yard?

... yes and we re-trained the hops that survived .... I haven't seen them but my partner says they came back with vengeance!!
          I will revive the hop disaster thread when we get down to Emmett to harvest...
          Were crossing our fingers that we are going to be able to pull off a wet hop organic harvest ale!!

Comment

Working...
          X