Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Polson, Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,085

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving ProBrewers!

    Dave
    Glacier Brewing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florence, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    350
    Happy Thanksgiving to All and thanks for a year of great advise and good friendship here at ProBrewer!!

    Cheers,

    ScottM

  3. #3
    mic_mac Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving folks!

    I'm thinking of emigrating, after I heard about the tasty Thanksgiving tradition of the Turkey Testicle Festival in Huntley Illinois.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNf9t8R-ZWo


    cheers
    MikeMcG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,583
    Hope everyone had a restful, peaceful and Happy Thanksgiving!! I sure did!
    Admin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA USA
    Posts
    306
    I had wonderful Thanksgiving. and then...

    My wife gave birth to Noah Meyer Steinberg on Saturday the 28th around 11:30pm

    Pretty much the best weekend of my life.

    Toasted the little guy with a Mayflower Pale when he was about 18 hours old.

    Cheers to a great holiday season!

    Matthew
    ________________
    Matthew Steinberg

    Brewer
    High Horse
    Amherst, MA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Polson, Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewS
    I had wonderful Thanksgiving. and then...

    My wife gave birth to Noah Meyer Steinberg on Saturday the 28th around 11:30pm

    Pretty much the best weekend of my life.

    Toasted the little guy with a Mayflower Pale when he was about 18 hours old.

    Cheers to a great holiday season!

    Matthew


    CONGRATULATIONS to mother, father, and Noah!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    341
    Congratulations to all 3 of you!
    -Lyle C. Brown
    Brewer
    Camelot Brewing Co.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florence, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    350
    Congratulations Mathew! My best to you and your family!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewS
    I had wonderful Thanksgiving. and then...

    My wife gave birth to Noah Meyer Steinberg on Saturday the 28th around 11:30pm

    Pretty much the best weekend of my life.

    Toasted the little guy with a Mayflower Pale when he was about 18 hours old.

    Cheers to a great holiday season!

    Matthew
    Congratulations! How did Noah like the Pale? I usually start the young one's on hefe-wiezen.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Polson, Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by beertje46
    Congratulations! How did Noah like the Pale? I usually start the young one's on hefe-wiezen.
    Nahhh, ya need ta get 'em going right (said with a deep Scottish brogue). Fill the wee one's bott-el wit smoked imperial stout! unfiltered, of course!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by GlacierBrewing
    Fill the wee one's bott-el wit smoked imperial stout! unfiltered, of course!
    Makes for more "enjoyable" diaper changes!
    -Lyle C. Brown
    Brewer
    Camelot Brewing Co.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •