Brewery Development Site in Upstate NY
Excellent opportunity in Canajoharie, NY, for a craft brewery to locate its production and adjoining brewpub/restaurant facility within a larger entertainment and retail development.
This location not only offers a user superior distribution capabilities, but it also allows a user to capitalize on the regional demand for retail, hospitality, and entertainment created by the nearly 2 million people in the market.
- Brewery Building 108,000 +/- sq ft (easily sub-dividable into 4,400-34,000 sq ft spaces)
- Located at Exit 29 on the NYS Thruway providing direct ingress and egress for distribution
- High-volume water access
- Proximity to New York City, Albany, and Syracuse demographics
- Destination retail
- 125,000 sq ft stand alone
- Two 64,000 sq ft retail strips
- One 60,000 sq ft retail strip
- Parking- 650 spaces
- Four story
- 150 rooms
- Craft brewery
- In-door water park
- New York State Central Beer Trail
- Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame) – 340,000 visitors annually
- Howe Caverns – 140,000 visitors annually
- Turning Stone Casino
For more information and collaterals please contact:
Corporate Properties LLC
Last edited by Upstate Brewer; 05-06-2009 at 12:22 PM.