when i grow up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i grow up...

this is the most professional looking site about brewing ive found. so from those who are in the trenches. how do i get started in this industry. i am a 24 year old college grad that enjoys the actual brewing process of the business. i have homebrew experience and a very little bit of micro brewpub experience. should i go to school, work for a micro brewer, im not really sure where to start to make the dream come true. only that i love brewing. all advice is welcome.

There are a lot of threads on this subject, here are a few to check out:

Cheers, Tim

Comment

Re: when i grow up...

Originally posted by scruz
      this is the most professional looking site about brewing ive found. so from those who are in the trenches. how do i get started in this industry. i am a 24 year old college grad that enjoys the actual brewing process of the business. i have homebrew experience and a very little bit of micro brewpub experience. should i go to school, work for a micro brewer, im not really sure where to start to make the dream come true. only that i love brewing. all advice is welcome.
      Maybe stop by the beer corner of Clay & Main in beautiful downtown Louisville and do some volunteer work...

Cheers
      david
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Always work in a brewery for at least a year before considering education in the field. You will see how much you enjoy cleaning and your education will be infinitely more valuable.

Comment

Working...
        X