Spray ball supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray ball supplier?

Sure, sometimes I can be a rube, but I was just quoted $283 for a single off-the-shelf 40 gal./min. sprayball. My first reaction was, "WHAAA?!?"
    So, anybody got a sprayball or four laying around they'd part with for, say, $282?? There's gotta a better answer than $283 - please?
    Somebody has got to have some hulk of a boneyard tank laying around that one could perhaps pull the cotter and sprayball, and sell me for a fair price? I need four. Many thanks in advance!

Farmer Dave
    Dave's BrewFarm - A Farmhouse Brewery
    Wilson, WI

http://breweryparts.com/index.php/eq...pray-ball.html
    GW Kent has a variety of sprayballs for much less than you were quoted. I've always preferred the rotating high pressure sprayers.

Comment

I'll second the rotating sprayballs, and if you really want to experience sticker-shock, you should request a quote on a Gamajet. They're well into the thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBoy
        Sure, sometimes I can be a rube, but I was just quoted $283 for a single off-the-shelf 40 gal./min. sprayball. My first reaction was, "WHAAA?!?"
        So, anybody got a sprayball or four laying around they'd part with for, say, $282?? There's gotta a better answer than $283 - please?
        Somebody has got to have some hulk of a boneyard tank laying around that one could perhaps pull the cotter and sprayball, and sell me for a fair price? I need four. Many thanks in advance!

Farmer Dave
        Dave's BrewFarm - A Farmhouse Brewery
        Wilson, WI

this guy on ebay is selling these: Item number 170341476989
        says he has ten available for $160 ea.
        www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

Working...
        X