Sussman Electric boiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sussman Electric boiler

I am wondering if anyone has had experience with Sussman electric boilers with a 7 bbl system. According to their website, the ES-72 is the correct size.
    The Brew Wazoo

Sussman e-72

I just purchased a used pub brewing 7bbl (was running in a now defunct Hops location) and it came with a Sussman E-72 electric steam boiler.

Should have it on-lin in the next few weeks.

Steve
    ctbrewpub

Comment

Steve, thanks for the reply. Looking forward to your thoughts when you get it up and running. We bought a used kettle and mash tun, and it came with a gas fired boiler, but we are thinking that an electric one will be a better fit.
      Sussman is in Long Island City, so I'm not surprised that you ended up with one.
      The Brew Wazoo

Comment

Sussman boiler

Steve (boucino) have you installed the Sussman electric boiler yet?
        The Brew Wazoo

Comment

Still working on it. We needed to upgrade our electrical to 800 amps - this boiler uses between 189 - 200 amps.

I'll keep you posted - hopefully we'll be up in 30 days - seems like I say that a lot during the construction phase!

Cheers,

Steve
          ctbrewpub

Comment

Boiler up and running

The boiler is finally up and running - the folks at Sussman were very helpful and our electrician and plumber had a fairly easy time of it (when we were finally ready).

Steve
            ctbrewpub

Comment

Working...
            X