Hale's Ales Packaging Tech
Hale’s Ales Brewery
Job Title : Packaging Tech
Location : Seattle, Washington
Salary : 10.00 per hour
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Summary :
Carefully package beer into bottles, kegs and boxes.
Record the production
Palletize the beer
Correctly move, store and inventory the beer.
Be a part of the Hale’s production team
Summary of essential job functions:
Assist area lead with setup, shutdown, cleaning and operating of packaging machinery.
Work alone or with other technicians to fill and/or package products.
• Comply with company SOPs,
• Perform duties on the packaging line to prepare and pack materials as needed, if required in work area.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, machines, and equipment as needed or directed, if required in work area.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with work groups to ensure completion of tasks and projects.
• Must be willing to learn to drive a forklift.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Must want to work in a brewery.
Previous brewery or production line experience preferred.
Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
• Ability to perform the duties of this job by regularly being required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear; and smell.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 120lbs.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in a variety of temperatures.
• Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
Job Includes Medical and Dental Insurance as well as a beer allowance.
I am very excited about your job opportunity. Having worked in the industry for the last five years I am an ideal candidate for the position you seek to fill. The years working for breweries have been the best. I love the whole process and getting a supreme product to the consumer.
My brewery story started in Michigan at a small 5k bbl. annual site. After getting an opportunity to keg and bottle my love for the entire process expanded faster than the grinch's heart at the end of the story. Taking care and paying attention to every detail ensures the best product, and I am quite good at both. Soon I worked my way up to cellarman and soon to head brewer. I won a few medals for brewing, see attached resume, and helped to improve various processes around the brewery.
It is my goal to ensure that Hale's Ales keeps putting the best quality product out to the market. You have to look no further for a candidate. Please review the attached resume at your convenience. Thank you for the time and keep on creating great beer.