Good source for tank cleaning brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good source for tank cleaning brushes

anyone know a good source for nylon bristle brushes to clean tanks with?
    i'm looking for 1 1/2, 2" diameter, stiffer brushes to scrub out ports and pipes.
    can't seem to find what i need.

thanks

have you checked Mcmaster Carr and Grainger?
    Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
    tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
    "Your results may vary"

Comment

ditto

grainger is good.
      a lot of laboratory supply companies like cynmar also supply brewery/food production type cleaning devices.

Comment

I like the baby bottle brushes sold at my local grocery store. Soft bristles on the sides and stiff bristles on the tip. Cheap, durable, practical, readily available. Last as long as "lab supply" at pennies on the dollar.
        Cheers!
        David R. Pierce

Comment

Foxx Equipment supply has a really nice one they market to brewers. I buy once a year. For tanks though. Not for pipes.
          Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

We have a 5-Piece Tube & Valve Brush Kit that's very popular. We also carry a full line of tank brushes for the exterior (recommend medium stiffness). They are hygienic (easy to clean), made of FDA-compliant materials and color-coded for food safety.

At Union Jack Tools, we offer a great selection of FDA compliant tank and tube cleaning brushes. Order these food industry tube brushes online today.

Thanks,

Chris Joyce
            Owner/President - Union Jack
            800-672-8119
            Union Jack offers hygienic, FDA compliant stainless steel & plastic color-coded tools for a variety of industries. Shop our selection of affordable tools today.
            Union Jack Tools
            (800) 672-8119
            Unionjacktools.com
            sales@unionjacktools.com

Comment

+1 for the Union Jack. Lots of good stuff there. I bought the brush set they mentioned a while ago and it's perfect.

Comment

+2 for Union Jack. Thats where we get all of our cleaning tools, they're great quality. Their floor squeegees are rad.

Comment

Check with 5-Star

They have a broad selection of sizes and stiffnesses. I just bought a bunch from them and am very pleased.
                  Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

[QUOTE=Union Jack Tools;245825]We have a 5-Piece Tube & Valve Brush Kit that's very popular. We also carry a full line of tank brushes for the exterior (recommend medium stiffness). They are hygienic (easy to clean), made of FDA-compliant materials and color-coded for food safety.

Recommend on the brushes as they have stainless rods and wont rust. Also you can color coordinate if you want to separate - like one for caustic and one for sani.
                    HOWEVER - I got a mash hoe (its not a rake really) And the handle was way too bendy. Handel on the tank brush with extension was nice and stiff though.
                    Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
                    tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
                    "Your results may vary"

Comment

Working...
                    X