We're at it again - Growing Speakeasy and Growing You! East Bay Rep.
Speakeasy just saw 150% growth. We're poised to see another 150% in 2011. We're growing our flock of the best hitmen in the industry, poised to takeover the number one spot in San Francisco breweries. We have commitments from the top distributors on the west coast and all the right chains. We're hitting beer geeks, mainstream craft lovers, and entry level craft drinkers alike. You must be able to deliver happiness to them all!
Come help us take this badass San Francisco brewery to new heights of professionalism and excitement, unprecedented in craft beer.
You must work hard and work well with little hand-holding from upper management. Upon proven success, you will have huge opportunity in the growth of this lean company. Expect to wear many hats, and learn at the speed of light!
The word is out. Speakeasy Ales & Lagers is growing rapidly in California and needs your help! The passionate and vibrant individual we are searching for will begin by managing the aggressive growth of Speakeasy’s products in particular markets in the North and East Bay. Specifically, the position is outlined as follows:
- develop close relationships with all wholesalers’ sales team, merchandisers, and administration
- work daily with wholesalers’ sales team, including regular field work-withs and target and key account list management, with a focus on follow-up
- develop and maintain key accounts, new accounts, and target accounts, building business in each arena on a consistent basis
- carry out wholesaler and Speakeasy partnership programming and market plans
- work closely with retailers and end-consumers to increase excitement in the marketplace, which includes: presentations and sampling, tastings, hand sales, pint nights, beer dinners, festivals, concerts, and events at the brewery
- carry out Speakeasy specific programming, including special POS management and thematic brand placement
- commute throughout the greater Bay Area on a regular basis
- travel to other markets in California and possibly beyond on occasion
- meet or exceed market goals, including sales and marketing standards on a quarterly basis
- dedication – requires a great focus on follow-up, hard work and determination, unusual hours, and some weekends and evenings
- creativity – requires the quick and innovative thinking skills of an exceptional salesperson
- organization – requires solid, consistent reporting, including a unique sales database for account and distribution management to be updated on a daily basis
- passion – requires love for craft beer and people, willingness to expand the marketplace for Speakeasy and craft beer, and desire to grow within the expanding Speakeasy model in California
- computer/technology savvy - Mac preferred
- good correspondence and communication – attention to detail, great writing and speaking skills
Education and Experience:
- four year college degree or equivalent
- 2+ years in sales, preferably in the beverage industry
- must provide 3+ professional references and 2+ personal references
- salary TBD based on experience
- participation in our PPO health care and dental plans
- travel/ vehicle allowance
- expense account
Please send cover letter, references, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without all three, you will not be considered. Thank you for your interest!