ICBD Educated Brewer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICBD Educated Brewer Available

I am a brewer with a keen scientific mind looking for an opportunity to turn a hobby into a profession. I have recently completed a master’s degree with distinction (honors) in brewing and distilling program at the International Centre for Brewing and Distilling. I am currently looking for a position on the production side of the brewing industry. Ideally I am looking for a position that will have me directly involved with the production of beer.

I have been a home brewer for several years now and have experimented with various recipes and kits. I have gained invaluable experience working in the pilot brewery and pilot distillery here at the ICBD. Prior to coming to Scotland my background was in organic chemistry. I was studying for a masters in chemistry at the University of California, Santa Barbara when I discovered my passion for brewing. I feel that my background in the sciences, and my education here at the ICBD would make me a valuable addition to your company. I have also gained experience in the handling of yeast as well as propagation of yeast strains from seed colonies. I have also had experience with the malting of barley and evaluation of that malt for its suitability for use in brewing or distilling.

I am currently living in the Los Angeles area but I am willing to move and I am available to start work right away.

The best way to contact me is via email: briandeangallagher@gmail.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X