1" SS Tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1" SS Tubing

Looking for a good company to buy our piping from for our 4bbl system. I have access to a fabricator, TC's, and have my layout done, but who should I look too for sanitary type tubing for the brewing process? Mc Master? other thought's on bulk tubing suppliers?

Thanks, Gabe

Try Rob @ Premier Stainless

Robert M. Soltys, President

rob@premierstainless.com

Phone: +1 (760) 752 7032
    Fax: +1 (760) 796 7905

P.O. Box 2606
    San Marcos, CA 92079
    U.S.A.

Comment

In general McMaster Carr has a great assortment on product but are not the best prices in town most of the time.

I would call around to the wholesalers depending on how much you want ...

GVC Direct Online Store, Sanitary Gaskets, Fittings, Valves, Filters, Adapters. FDA Fittings, Tri-Clamp Fittings

From discovery to delivery, Avantor® is a trusted global partner to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries.

The above are a place to start. I think that STI quoted me about $6.60 per foot for 1.0"OD X .065"W 316L tubing. 1.5 "OD was a bit more - over $8 per ft.

I would also think that your fabricator would have an idea where to get lengths of tubing. I believe that any lengths less than 20 ft will fit on a UPS truck. Let me know if you find any better deals....

Comment

Working...
      X