Tap handle ferrule supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap handle ferrule supplier?

Looking for a source of wholesale tap handle ferrules - the 3/8 16 + 5/16 18 type that screw into the handle and faucet.
    Searched the forum but didn't lead to anything.

THX!

This should be it, if I get your drift

Install this insert with standard faucet-handle threads to make just about anything into a tap handle. Make your own tap-handle by drilling a 1/2" hole to a depth of 5/8". Screw this brass insert into the hole. This provides tap-handle threads that will allow your homemade tap handle to fit on any standard faucet.

Comment

McMasterCarr

90016A031 Brass Knife-Thread Insert for Wood Slotted Drive, 3/8"-16 Internal Thrd, 5/8" Length, Packs of 10 $6.77

Comment

dang...much better price.

Comment

Not quite...

I've seen the inserts - not the "answer" as the handles already have bolts in them. Here's the visual: http://www.amazon.com/Chrome-Beer-Ha.../dp/B000FOE7RS

THX!
          Last edited by BeerBoy; 04-22-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Try taphandles.com

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!
            Hutch Kugeman
            Head Brewer
            Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
            Hyde Park, NY

Comment

best idea

call taphandles and ask where they get theirs. no need to pay a middle man mark up if you can avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by jvandenbrink
                call taphandles and ask where they get theirs. no need to pay a middle man mark up if you can avoid it.
                You said: "Ask the middle man who is the supplier as you would not have to pay the middleman?"

Now think about that.

Comment

uhh

I HIGHLY doubt that taphandles.com makes the ferrules. I can almost guarantee you that they buy them from somewhere. So, taphandles.com is a middle man, the manufacturer is not. So find out who they are buying them from and call them.

I don't see why that is so confusing...but thanks for the smarta$s comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jvandenbrink
                    I HIGHLY doubt that taphandles.com makes the ferrules. I can almost guarantee you that they buy them from somewhere. So, taphandles.com is a middle man, the manufacturer is not. So find out who they are buying them from and call them.

I don't see why that is so confusing...but thanks for the smarta$s comment.
                    No " smarta$s comment" at all.
                    Middle man is not going to tell you who is the supplier.
                    Like it or not.

Comment

Try these guys. They're in the US:

Comment

Originally posted by olllllo
                        McMasterCarr

90016A031 Brass Knife-Thread Insert for Wood Slotted Drive, 3/8"-16 Internal Thrd, 5/8" Length, Packs of 10 $6.77
                        McMasterCarr is a great go to site for just about everything. I'm sure this is where most of the retail sites get their parts.

Comment

least expensive chrome tap handle ferrules? $2.95?

I found these for $2.95/each. anyone find less expensive ferrules in bulk?

thanks

Large inventory of high quality draft beer and homebrew products. Shop commercial beverage dispensing equipment, and draft beer systems. Buy now!
                          Scott Swygert
                          Founder - Honky Tonk Brewing Co.

Comment

Working...
                          X