Craft Brewers Alliance representing Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Redhook Ale Brewery and Kona Brewing Co. has an immediate opening at the Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH for a Maintenance Engineer. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position will be responsible for equipment up time, employee management, systems troubleshooting, maintenance management system, MP2, and project management support to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Engineer must be fully committed to meeting manufacturing goals in the areas of safety, quality, and production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific duties include:
• Support the Company’s mission statement and corporate values
• Project management and support
• Driver behind the preventive maintenance management System (MP2)
• Manage PLC systems and all Brewery controls networks
• Provide training and direction to meet goals in production
• Document and report all PLC maintenance activities
• Ensure that plant operations are maintained in an optimum condition
• Work closely with other departments in the installation of capital projects, short / long-term repair plans
• Knowledge of processes required to trouble shoot, design and repair high speed manufacturing system
• Knowledge of PLC languages (Siemens preferred)
• Ability to manage a team
• Ability to work closely with other plant leadership
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Basic math skills
• Budget and cost control experience
• PC skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
• Exceptional people and leadership skills
• Mechanical ability
How to apply:
Please select the position you are applying for, download our application from our website and send it with your résumé and cover letter via email to the email address below. Please be sure to include the position title and facility location in the subject line of your email. We apologize, but we will only review résumés sent to us for published open positions. No phone calls please.
Craft Brewers Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer
To be considered for a position, please submit your resume via email or mail to the address below.
Careers at Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
929 N. Russell St.
Portland, OR 97227
Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Craft Brew Alliance