Brewery Rep - Boston
Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc. representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Redhook Ale Brewery and Kona Brewing Co. has an immediate opening for a Brewery Representative in Boston, MA. The Brewery Rep is responsible for promoting sales and the overall image of Craft Brewers Alliance by working with distributors, existing accounts, potential accounts and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Support the Company’s mission statement and corporate values.
• Work directly with the CBA’s distributors and their sales staffs in his/her territory to promote the sales.
• Make sales calls on potential accounts.
• Make sales calls at existing accounts with the goal of gaining second or third taps.
• Make account visitations at existing accounts to build a closer relationship between the account and CBA.
• Oversee special events in their market area. This includes seeking participation in the appropriate special events, registration, logistical coordination between the distributor and the event staff and actual attendance and representation on behalf of the brewery.
This position requires
• 1-2 Years of Sales experience in a like industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must live in the market area for which he/she is responsible.
• Must be able to travel.
• Must be able to work flexible hours/days.
• Must have good record keeping and business communication skills.
• Must be familiar with the brewing industry and the beer distribution network.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
How to apply:
Please select the position you are applying for, download our application from our website and send it with your résumé and cover letter via email to the email address below. Please be sure to include the position title and facility location in the subject line of your email. We apologize, but we will only review résumés sent to us for published open positions. No phone calls please.
Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for a position, please submit your resume via email or mail to the address below.
Careers at Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
929 N. Russell St.
Portland, OR 97227
Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Craft Brew Alliance