Cambodian Boutique Brewery is looking for an Export Manager
The Export Manager is responsible for foreign sales of Kingdom beer.
He/She negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish outlets and directs clerical staff in expediting export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections. He/She directs the conversion of all packaging and product requirements to the required foreign standards and specifications.
He/She arranges shipping details, for example export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product. Expedites import-export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- minimum 2 years sales experience in fast moving consumer products, preferably alcohol or beverage, alternatively F&B or hospitality business
- knowledge of shipping and logistics supply chain
- fluent English spoken, reading and writing
- good knowledge of French and/or Khmer language is an advantage
- enjoy sports, playing golf is an advantage (relationships)
Character and characteristics
- sociable personality
- prepared to work odd hours and go out regularly with customers
- willingness to travel
- energetic and ambitious
- good with numbers