Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current WBA Master Brewer student looking for employment in Boston area/North East US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current WBA Master Brewer student looking for employment in Boston area/North East US

I am currently a student of the World Brewing Academy's Master Brewer program which will conclude at the end of July 2011. I am a graduate of the University of Massachusetts – Lowell, with a B.A. in Economics and Business Administration. I have also interned at a regional commercial brewery during the summer of 2009 for four months, which has provided me with hands on experience in key aspects of brewing operations on a commercial level. In addition to a formal education and experience in a commercial brewery setting, I have also been home brewing for the past four years. Along with my experience in a commercial brewery and formal brewing education, I am a hard worker, determined, enthusiastic, and I possess the ability to learn and adapt quickly.

My permanent residence is in the Boston area of Massachusetts, so I am looking for employment at a brewery/brewpub located in central/eastern MA, southern NH, or southern ME. My full professional and academic resume can be found attached to this post including contact information. Personal and professional references can also be furnished upon request. Since I am currently studying at Doemens academy in Germany, email is the best means of initial contact.

Thanks,
    Derek
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dwasak; 07-11-2011, 01:57 AM.

Just bumping

Comment

Working...
    X