Tasting Room Seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasting Room Seating

Any recommendations on vendors for Indoor Seating, Bar Seating, and Outdoor Seating?
    I am in Colorado if that helps.
    Cheers

Rapids Wholesale or Central Restaurant have good selections. There are others out there. I also recommend checking out local restaurant auction houses, you can find $120 chairs for less than $50 sometimes.

Comment

We bought table bases from a local restaurant supply house and then went to Ikea and picked up solid beech wood countertops and cut them down the table sizes we wanted. We then bought chairs from Ikea and it all looks great, is very functional and most of cheap. Chairs were $15 each and the table bases, tops and stain all came out to about $60 each.
      Owner
      Grind Modern Burger
      PostModern Brewers
      Boise, ID

Comment

my only comment - make it sturdy. I spend a couple hours every couple weeks repairing our chairs and tables. Beer drinkers are rough on the furniture.
        Linus Hall
        Yazoo Brewing
        Nashville, TN
        www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by lhall
          my only comment - make it sturdy. I spend a couple hours every couple weeks repairing our chairs and tables. Beer drinkers are rough on the furniture.
          This is true. The $15 chairs from Ikea that we have are great for one other reason. At $15 we can afford to replace them when they get trashed. In a little more than a year in biz we've had to replace 4 or 5.
          Owner
          Grind Modern Burger
          PostModern Brewers
          Boise, ID

Comment

Working...
          X