New brewery in Los Angeles, Golden Road Brewing, looking for solid all-around maintenance technician. Master electrician/experienced mechanic preferred.
* Beverage production experience (brewing preferred)
* Strong understanding of brewing, cellar and packaging process
* High level of electrical knowledge
* Electronics troubleshooting and repair skills, including PLC
* Solid functional knowledge of pumps, motors and Controls
* Boiler and steam control experience
* Pneumatic control and valve troubleshooting and repair experience
* Drive motor, gearbox and conveyor experience
* General facilities maintenance experience
* Ability to prioritize and complete repair jobs in a timely manner in a unsupervised environment with a strong attention to detail
* Availability for unplanned emergency repairs in a 24hr production facility
* Display a sense of urgency and high level of prioritization/time management
* Understanding of building and safety codes for all utilities in process.
* HVAC and process refrigeration troubleshooting and maintenance
* Strong communication/organizational skills
* Love for the fine beverage which we produce
* Sanitary and repair welding skill preferred
Will be responsible for hands on maintenance and installation of new systems. Strong skills in mechanical and pipe-fitting a plus. Must be familiar and experienced with low and high voltage systems and have background in production maintenance. Compensation commensurate with level of experience and aptitude. Position open starting August 1, 2011.
Email email@example.com if interested. Thanks!