Brewing Supervisor - Samuel Adams
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Samuel Adams Brewery Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent.
The Samuel Adams Brewery Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
We are currently looking for a Brewing Supervisor in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Responsible for providing direct supervision of hourly union employees during the manufacture of SABC products. This position is required to maintain the quality and provide the scheduled quantities of product according to established policies and standards. Provide the supervision of hourly personnel in a manner to maintain and improve safety, quality, cost effectiveness and productivity for the department. Recommend improvements in manufacturing methods to the Brewing Manager.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Brewing Supervisor:
• College degree in Brewing, applicable Engineering fields (chemical, mechanical, electrical) or Food Science related.
• Production and supervisory experience is a plus.
• Ability and willingness to work on flexible schedule. Off-shift and weekends included.
To Be Mixed With:
• Participates in developing the overall strategy and operational plan that will concentrate efforts toward successful achievement of the Brewing goals.
• Inspects machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure compliance with occupational safety and health regulations. Observes workers and evaluates job activities to determine correct use of prescribed safety equipment and proper work procedures.
• Sets up production schedules for the centrifuge, filtration and keg line operations for the department.
• Manages and supervises the flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate production of required quality to fulfill production requirements.
• Recommends improvements in machinery, equipment and manufacturing methods regarding the brewing process area to Brewing Manager.
• Controls allocation and use of personnel to ensure fulfillment of filtration and keg line production schedules and meet required GMPs.
• Directs operation of the assigned departments and guides hourly employees in the performance of their duties.
• Implements and maintains quality production, GMPs and safety policies in the brewing area.
• Assists in the effort to provide technical training and guidance to team members within the brewing area.
• Communicate effectively with management and employees.
To “add yourself to the mix” and check out all of our openings, please visit www.samueladams.com and click “Company” then “Careers” or follow the link below!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 888.800.2424 or email@example.com for assistance.