Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival Jockey Boxes

Hello all,

For the last two years at a music festival in Chicago I have attended, Heineken has been serving beer from very fancy jockey box contraptions that were emblazoned with the product logo. Check out the images below:

front view
    rear view

They are a significant step up from a modified picnic cooler jockey box. Any idea who manufactures these or where they--or something similar--may be available? My Google searches haven't been very fruitful.

Thanks
    -Chris

Coil box

I made one out of a keg that works great, gotta love all stainless. It's a bit heavy but very durable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	30906_391691962219_783242219_3868661_6420735_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	189728

Comment

Hey! Good to see I'm not the only one!

Prost!
      Dave
      Glacier Brewing Company
      406-883-2595
      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Box and signs

Ok

I just have to say the kegs are great!

I wouldn't waste money on any sign that isn't going to be displayed at least 6' or higher. The jockey box may look great but when people line up in front of your booth only the first row can see the box. This gives you a very short period of time that your sign is in front of your new customer. I would rather concentrate on signs that are visible from a great distance when you have 100 people in-front of your booth.

Graydon

Comment

The problem I see with the Heineken boxes is they are so tall that the person pouring can't see over them.

Question about the keg boxes, did you fill them with foam insulation or are uninsulated?
          Owner
          Grind Modern Burger
          PostModern Brewers
          Boise, ID

Comment

Originally posted by Brewtopian
            The problem I see with the Heineken boxes is they are so tall that the person pouring can't see over them.

Question about the keg boxes, did you fill them with foam insulation or are uninsulated?
            I cut a hinged door into the top and put a cold plate in it. Then I just fill with ice, like a regular jockey box. This keg was damaged beyond repair so it was a great use for it. I'd suggest getting yourself a uni-bit to drill the holes. Makes the whole process so much easier.

Prost!
            Dave
            Glacier Brewing Company
            406-883-2595
            info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Custom Jockey Box & Covers

Hello Guys,

Please reach out to me for your Custom Jockey boxes or Custom Jockey box covers.
              ross@kickboompow.com.
              619-800-4386

We can assist you with design and fabrication of your festival Jockey Boxes.

I would love to help!

Comment

Working...
              X