Brewer I - Craft Brewers Alliance - Redhook Ale Brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer I - Craft Brewers Alliance - Redhook Ale Brewery

Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc., representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Redhook Ale Brewery and Kona Brewing Co., has an immediate opening for a Brewer I at the Redhook Ale Brewery in Woodinville, WA. Reporting to the Brewing Manager, the Brewer I is responsible for crafting and brewing high quality products.

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:

•Support the Company’s mission statement and corporate values
    •Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets
    •Support the safeguarding of raw materials for quality assurance and for accurate inventory levels
    •Monitor progress of beer through production cycle via brewery information system
    •Work with other departments throughout the brewing, racking and packaging process
    •Other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other departments as needed to accomplish organizational goals
    •Attendance required per company policy

Position Requirements:

•High school diploma/GED preferred. A General Certificate or Diploma in Brewing from the Institute of Brewing and Distilling or similar institution preferred.
    •Minimum 1 year brewing industry experience preferred.
    •Familiarity with brewing, fermenting and the finishing stage of beer production.
    •Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality.
    •Must be able to work flexible shifts with varying hours.

Craft Brewers Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.

To apply, please visit: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA9/ats/careers...&cws=1&rid=266
    Craft Brew Alliance
    www.craftbrew.com
Working...
X