Thread: Grand Canyon Brewery [LEAD BREWER]

Grand Canyon Brewery [LEAD BREWER]

Well the growth hasn't slowed and we are looking again! This position is available for that ambitious person that loves the craft brewing industry! Be the 2nd in command! Check us out on grandcanyonbrewery.com or on facebook!

Come brew in beautiful Williams, Arizona. The Gateway to the Grand Canyon! We are located 30 miles west of Flagstaff off the I-40. Check out the town on www.experiencewilliams.com

Applicants must have a minimum of two years commercial brewing experience. The ability to create and experiment with new beers, along with a plethora of recipe knowledge. A degree is always helpful but not required..street smarts are always good. Please lord no more dummies....

Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
    Making exceptional beer can be extremely rewarding but not necessarily glamorous! This position is very physical in nature and therefore requires frequently lifting up to 172 lbs, comfort working at heights while standing on ladders, working in tight/cramped spaces and/or in awkward positions for extended periods of time. The work environment includes working on and around potentially dangerous equipment/machinery, handling hazardous materials and exposure to high noise levels.

Work schedule
    This job has no set hours so weekends, holidays and your yes birthday may be a work day.

Pay DOE

So if your still interested in a company that offers no dental or medical benefits, no overtime, wet, cold working conditions and all the beer you can drink this is your place. No really...

Send your resume or questions to john@grandcanyonbrewingco.com

Back UP to the top

check your P.M

hello < I have sent you a P.M> I had prreviousely sent my resume , im wondering if you didnt receive .
    Or if you just thought it sucked

Looking Over Resumes Now~ Making Calls this week!

Sorry for the delay everyone we have been so busy the last few weeks and haven't had the time to look over any of the resumes. So its not that we are not interested in all the talented brewers here on probrewer, it is that we are in the weeds!
    Thanks for your understanding!
    John

Does any experianced brewer want to work in the next week or so?
    Call the brewery.
    928-635-2168
    Or email me