Has Your Brewery Been Asked To Contract Brew?
Has your brewery been contacted by someone wanting you to contract brew for them? I'm looking to compile data on these folks...
- What batch sizes do they usually want you to make?
- What value added service do they request (e.g. recipe/brand development, kegging, bottling, canning, labeling, TTB filings, packaging, etc)?
- How long/often do they want you do brew for them?
- What style(s)?
- Do they have distribution or do they want you to help with that?
- How would the beer change hands (e.g. alternating proprietorship arrangement, brewery-to-brewery sale, 3-tier route from you to wholesaler to retailer, etc)?
I'm planning to open a brewery that brews exclusively on contract and am trying to better understand my future customers' needs.
Thanks and Cheers!