Oregon State Beaver - Marketing Management/Fermentation Science Grad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon State Beaver - Marketing Management/Fermentation Science Grad

I'm a 2008 graduate from Oregon State University. I have a bachelors in marketing management and my minor is in fermentation science, where the emphasis of my studies was beer.

I have been a home brewer for the past 8 years and am a recent entrepreneur establishing a company that offers private in home brewing lessons. see www.brewsathome.com

After college I immediately got hired into the marketing department of a repo company and was quickly promoted to supervisor of the department (up to 12 personell). I lasted 3 years in this position, but I lacked passion for what I was selling and what the company was doing and it drained my inner self. This is why I started up my own business and quit the job.

My venture is fun, but it is done out of passion and it very viable and struggles to pay the bills. I would like to seek employment brewing mainly, but would settle for a sales/marketing position within a brewery as this is where the bulk of my experience is.

I lack experience brewing on a large scale system in a commercial setting, but I have the drive and desire to learn quickly and become a true team player.

Pedro Navarro
    (503)910-1885

info@brewsathome.com

bump

Bumping this up.

Comment

bump

Still Looking.

Comment

Working...
      X