And the Envelope, Please
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) and the Brewers Association (BA) have announced the nominees for the Fifth Annual Craft Beer Distributor of the Year Award. The award recognizes an American beer distributor who actively markets, sells and promotes craft beer.
The award will be presented October 1, 2011, at the Great American Beer Festival, hosted by the BA, in Denver, Colorado.
In addition to the Craft Beer Distributor of the Year Award, a Craft Beer Achievement Award and Craft Beer Distributor Recognition Award will also be presented.
The nominees for this years award include:
* Crest Beverage Co. San Diego, CA
* Euclid Beverage North Aurora, IL
* Gretz Beer Co. Norristown, PA
* Harris Inc. Durham, NC
* J.J. Taylor Distributing Tampa, FL
* Oak Beverages Inc. Blauvelt, NY
* Pepin Distributing Co. Tampa, FL
* Powers Distributing Co., International Beverage Company Orion, MI
* Shore Point Distributing Co. Freehold, NJ
* Town & Country Distributors Itasca, IL