Thread: Keg Logo Tape?

Keg Logo Tape?

Does anyone know a good supplier that we can purchase rolls of Custom Tape and or Logo Stickers to put on our kegs?

Roughly the same size of the Microstar banding?
    Sean Larkin
    Founder and Brewer

Revival Brewing Co.
    Providence RI, 02903

sean@revivalbrewing.com
    revivalbrewing.com
    401 523 9923

Check out Yankee Schooner for all your tape, POS materials, keg caps, collars, and basically ANYTHING printed.

Jillian has always been great getting pricing to me very quickly and the products are top notch.

Triad Products also sells the tape and other items.

Brewer
    High Horse
    Amherst, MA

Thanks Matt! I have checked them out already one more thing they do to add to the list!

Are you going to be in Providence for the Beer Show?
    Sean Larkin
    Founder and Brewer

Revival Brewing Co.
    Providence RI, 02903

sean@revivalbrewing.com
    revivalbrewing.com
    401 523 9923

uline

Not sure where they compare price-wise but ULINE also does custom tape.
    Scott LaFollette
    Blank Slate Brewing Company
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Keg Stickers

When I started MicroStar we tested numerous adhesives and material to try and find a combination that could handle the "kegging environment". We also needed to be able to apply the bands on the fly to less than clean kegs. The stickers that are placed on brand new kegs at the Franke factory have a very long life and I believe the final spec we chose a very long time ago has held up as well or better than expected.

The label source was a company and individual who had a vast amount of knowledge and although NOT CHEAP, his product has performed. His recipe for the label has not only been used by microstar but also Fosters and some other large brewers successfully. He has also worked with us on another project single label 2D barcodes, so that we could use a camera cell phone to track kegs or read the labels through our keg manager software. the labels with the 2D code are intended to be permanent serial number on the kegs for optical reading purposes. ( some have used a cheaper version of these labels and watched them wash off the keg about the 2nd time around ) so beware of saving Cents per label, unless you like re-applying exercise.
    Leading Edge Labels ( Seattle area HQ)
    Kevin C. Halls
    (425) 821-4137 - Office
    (206) 999-0625 - Mobile
    kevin@labels4u.com

I hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    Chris Sapyta
    www.keglogistics.com

keg tape

Try Triad Products in Hastings, NE. 888-253-4227, Ask for Steve. Their rolls of keg tape are pretty reasonable
    Steve Bradt
    Free State Brewing Co.
    Lawrence, KS

Quote Originally Posted by sbradt
    Try Triad Products in Hastings, NE. 888-253-4227, Ask for Steve. Their rolls of keg tape are pretty reasonable
    Second Steve Ulrich at Triad. I've used them for years. May not be M-Star grade, but also not near the cost. I replace at two years.
    Shouldn't you be brewing beer?
    HK

Tape

Call SABCO, they have tape, various colors for you own "private color" band(s).