Entry Level Assistant Brewer
Upstream Brewing Company is filling the position of Entry Level Assistant Brewer. Upstream has been in operation since 1996 and has two large brewpubs in Omaha, Nebraska. We have a combined production over 3,000 barrels a year.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Brewer position include, but are not limited to:
* Effectively communicate on a daily basis with the house brewer before during and after work to assure that all tasks are being completed on a daily basis
* Help with daily brewing operations in one of our existing brewpubs; Brewing, Filtering, Kegging, Cleaning, Did I forget to mention Cleaning.
* Customer relations (aka socialize with the homebrewers and beer aficionados)
* Be involved in off-site beer events
* Help with recipe development
* Help troubleshoot process and production issues for the brewpub
* Help assist with brewery problems when they arise
* And all the other stuff an Assistant brewer does
* Excellent Communication Skills and Attention to Details.
* Experience as an assistant brewer/home brewer
* Confident in working with a team of well trained brewers
* Some knowledge in the science of brewing
* A fun, extroverted personality
* An individual that is not afraid to get dirty or sweat and work in damp conditions
Omaha, Nebraska is a growing metropolitan city however; we do not have any mountains, ocean views or beaches. Lakes are tough to come by, the summers are hot and the winters cold. The people are friendly and Omaha is a terrific place to raise a family.
This is an Entry Level Position the salary will be around $20,000-$21,000 per year to start for the right candidate.
Please contact me if you believe this is the right opportunity for you.
Upstream Brewing Company
Thanks for taking the time to submit your resume's to Upstream Brewing Company for the position of assistant brewer, I regret to inform you I have filled the position, and will keep your resume's on file with Upstream should another position become available. Keep on brewing, Mike Hall