Thread: Experience with Easy Labeler?

Experience with Easy Labeler?

Is anyone using the Easy Labeler HC6 to do small runs of manually applied labels?

http://www.easylabeler.com/Easy_Labeler/Manual_Label_Applicators_-_$399_-_Bottle_Labeler_Machines.html

If so, I'm curious about your experiences with the equipment. What works, what doesn't, etc. Or if I should go running and screaming away from it.

Thanks,
    - Chris

--
    Christopher Tkach
    Founder & Head Brewer
    Idle Hands Craft Ales
    3 Charlton Street, Unit 4
    Everett, MA 02149
    Tel :: 617.819.IDLE (4353)
    Fax :: 801.640.6521
    chris@idlehandscraftales.com
    www.idlehandscraftales.com
    Facebook Fan Page
    Twitter: @idlehandsbeer

bump

I have the same question. Chris, did you end up buying one?
    Nat West

No, I found a barely used RL-1 from Race Label that I had heard good things about and it was the same cost as a new EasyLabeler so I bought the Race one instead.

I had a few email exchanges with EasyLabeler and they seem to stand behind their product and have a money back guarantee so as long as you buy it just before you are ready to start using it you should be able to return it if you don't care for it.

Good luck and if you end up buying one, share your experiences.

Thought I'd bump this up as I'd like to know any opinions on the Easy Labeler... looks solid and customer support is excellent.

We've been using the Easy Labeler for just over a year now. It's rock solid and can label the bottles either empty or full without much hassle. Is it perfect? No, but for the price, our return on investment has been ridiculous (we've labeled well over 75k bottles so far with it)
    I'm not terribly fast with it, but can still knock out a case in around 3 minutes. Some of our other employees can work circles around me with the labeler, it's one of those manual machines where you need to find your comfortable groove, then roll.
    Jason Mullikin
    Head Brewer/Janitor/Wearer of many Hats
    Mully's Brewery
    141 Schooner Ln.
    Prince Frederick, MD

Thanks Jason!

Is there an alternative anyone would like to suggest? Perhaps even an semi-auto machine that's under $1K...? Or are those even worth it?

We did one label run of about 2500 bottles with it and decided to sell it and get one of these

http://www.amazon.com/Primera-AP362-...Bottle+Labeler

Much faster, easier, and more labor efficient. The easy Labeler gave us fits, wasn't user friendly for us at all.