Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri Clamps europe

Hi!

Anyone know of a online store for Tri-clamp ferrules, connectors, hose barbs etc. shipping to Europe?

Best Regards
    J&B

Where are you located?
    Loads of places... no reason to have them sent from the US.
    Try: http://www.jtmbrew.com/ if you are in Denmark...

Comment

Located in Sweden so that one should work. The prices seem to be quite nice on the east side of the atlantic ocean though. I'll give the danish à call for sure. There are manufacturers in Sweden as well but the pricing is quite different. Its alot cheaper in the US compared to what ive found here.

Comment

If you cant get them from JTM guys, then you can find it from most any stainless steel suppliers, or just ask a welder... they are pretty common in EU as well... Just more common are the DIN fittings..
        www.Lervig.no

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy
          If you cant get them from JTM guys, then you can find it from most any stainless steel suppliers, or just ask a welder... they are pretty common in EU as well... Just more common are the DIN fittings..
          Sure there are suppliers in the EU. However we´re not spoiled as teh american brewing industry, or micro industry who can find numerous suppliers with prices noted in their internet stores, just a click away. Would be easier to order from my bed. Thats all.

Comment

i know exactly what your saying...
            www.Lervig.no

Comment

Of course, freight from the US is not cheap - unless you are muling a box full of GW Kent parts or something similar. Also, don't forget VAT tax. Don't want to get caught bringing in "goods" without paying the VAT or customs taxes...

Comment

Working...
              X