COLA Keg Ring Submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLA Keg Ring Submission

We got a return from our original keg ring submission for some obvious errors. However, I do need some guidance on the net contents and multiple brand options.

1. we put our three styles with check boxes and then a fourth box with "seasonal/Other" and a space to write the name of the beer and style. They commented that if it has spices or special ingredients, submit a formula.. I get that... however, if I am not yet brewing or selling a seasonal, do I need to submitt it?
    2. They said we need to complete an application for each brand. So check the style box and submit each separately... is this your understanding.
    3. If submitting an application for the Blonde, the red etc... then do we also need to submit one for the Blonde 15.5 gal keg and a blonde for the 5.5 gal kegs we plan to sell? Or a total of 6 submissions for the 3 styles we will take to market!

Thanks, and sorry for the length!!

Bruce Dir
    Tighthead Brewing Company
    Mundelein, IL

Not sure about the seasonal, but I assume you can wait on that.

Leave the check boxes for volumes blank.

Submit a separate application for each beer with the appropriate check box checked... so 3 apps in your case.

going through the same thing and asked a billion questions literally yesterday
    Beejay
    Pipeworks Brewing Company

Comment

Originally posted by Tighthead
      We got a return from our original keg ring submission for some obvious errors. However, I do need some guidance on the net contents and multiple brand options.

1. we put our three styles with check boxes and then a fourth box with "seasonal/Other" and a space to write the name of the beer and style. They commented that if it has spices or special ingredients, submit a formula.. I get that... however, if I am not yet brewing or selling a seasonal, do I need to submitt it?
      2. They said we need to complete an application for each brand. So check the style box and submit each separately... is this your understanding.
      3. If submitting an application for the Blonde, the red etc... then do we also need to submit one for the Blonde 15.5 gal keg and a blonde for the 5.5 gal kegs we plan to sell? Or a total of 6 submissions for the 3 styles we will take to market!

Thanks, and sorry for the length!!

Bruce Dir
      Tighthead Brewing Company
      Mundelein, IL

1."write in" the beer name, even if you are not currently selling it. You'll have approval from them when you do sell it.
      2. yes, submit a COLA for each brand by checking the check-box for each brand.
      3. yes, submit two COLAs for each brand if your are using two different volumes of kegs. Just like if you were bottling in 12oz and 22oz. Again, fill in the appropriate volume check boxes.

prost!
      dave
      Glacier Brewing Company
      406-883-2595
      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
      X