TTB Colas Online Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB Colas Online Down

Having trouble with logging onto TTB online.....anyone else having same issue?
    Last edited by millerag; 11-11-2011, 10:12 AM.
    Cheers!
    -Alan

I notice it's often down on weekends, and today is a Federal Holiday- Veteran's Day.

Comment

Down for maintenance?

last night I got a message saying going offline for maintenance. Now the whole site (ttb.gov) is down not just Permits/COLA's online.

Bill Hamilton
      The Brewer/Co-Owner
      Blue Lab Brewing Co.
      Lexington VA

Comment

Interesting

Thanks for the response.

I have been trying to have some patience with the site and I have just about had it.

I know he COLAs part is easy to navigate but the Formula site is a different story.

Have been trying for at least 2 weeks to get a formula approved...it was rejected once and i made the requested corrections but again it was rejected however this time they did not tell me what needed to be fixed.

Has anyone elese had issues with the Formula site?
        Cheers!
        -Alan

Comment

TTB Newsletter

The TTB newsletter sent out yesterday:

System Outage Announcement

TTB will be conducting maintenance work that will impact access to our online systems. The following systems, including our Web site, will be unavailable from 9 p.m. EST November 10 through November 14 at 6 a.m. EST:
          • www.ttb.gov
          • COLAs Online
          • Public COLA Registry
          • Formulas Online
          • Permits Online

You may access Pay.gov directly during this period at https://www.pay.gov/paygov/.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Comment

What the feds took down all sites that let you get things done but did NOT take down the one that lets you pay them? So atypical of government!
            ~Phil

Comment

Millerag, I was going to start filing federal permits this weekend also, but as Iron Goat pointed out, I remember seeing this reminder at the TTB website earlier in the week. Pompeii, go figure, eh?
              It's all about the Beer.
              PlyJoe

Comment

Working...
              X