Thread: Visiting the TTB in-person (in DC)

Visiting the TTB in-person (in DC)

Has anyone sought label approval by *visiting* the TTB in-person in D.C.? Recently? My understanding is the process can be quick, but the hours are limited.

Would love to hear some success stories or war stories...or if you think we should just deal with COLA online.

Cheers and thanks!

Sean Lilly Wilson
    Fullsteam
    Durham, NC

COLA online is the way to go. Once you get your online registration, the process is pretty quick. Most of our label submissions only take a few weeks of back and forth.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    [url]www.yazoobrew.com[/url]

This is for those instances when you can't afford to wait (and you happen to be in DC)....

TTB offices

Are the TTB offices in DC or are they at the location listed on the Brewer's Notice et. al.?

Cincinnati

Guys, I believe all label approval goes through a gentleman named Battle Martin in the Cincinnati office. Call the main number and ask for a transfer to his line. I actually spoke to him yesterday.

Taylor Smack
    Blue Mountain Brewery
    Blue Mountain Barrel House

COLA online is pretty quick. It is the only government interaction related to the brewery I have ever had that is done efficiently and timely. For labels, no need to anything other than COLA online. On the contrary, brewer's notices to the TTB take freakin forever.

Andrew