Brewer wanted for Brewery in San Diego, CA
An award winning San Diego brewery is rapidly expanding production and we need another Brewer. This position is essential as these persons have a high degree of interaction with our beer and the quality parameters that go into its production. Our brewers must have a strong knowledge of the science of brewing and fermentation as well as an understanding of the commercial environment processes and equipment required to accomplish our goals.
The Brewer will be responsible for following Company safety procedures, policies, and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to produce the highest quality beer possible. Duties include but are not limited to the following: Raw material handling, wort production, yeast handling and management, cellar and filtration operations, CIP processes, information management, QA/QC, housekeeping, working on the packaging line as needed, and representing the brewery at events.
• A minimum of 1 year of previous experience working in a commercial, production brewery to include at least 3 months of brewing experience within the brewery.
• A Certificate or Diploma from a Brewery School is a plus.
• Requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage one's self, work in an efficient manner and interact with other team members effectively and professionally.
• Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, loud production environment on one’s feet for most of the day and repeatedly lift 55lbs.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work overtime with occasional nights and weekends.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Requires excellent references.
If you meet all of the above qualifications, please submit your resume to: VickyluvsPeace@gmail.com.
Please include a cover letter with the following:
• Your career goals.
• Why you think you would make a good employee.
• Your most recent salary history and your salary requirements.
Due to the high volume of submissions we anticipate, we may not be able to respond to all candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest and understanding.