Thread: 7 BBL For Sale

7 BBL For Sale

7 Barrel Micro Brewery For Sale

Located in Longmont, CO. In storage at this time. This is a new system, sold as used with no warranty. Needs a brew kettle, 1 more fermenter, pumps and hoses to complete system. Great start for someone on a budget.

This design is custom. Same design as The Monzano Mountain brewery that operated in the 80's and early 90's. The system is simple, and keeps brewing at a hand crafted level. Recipes go with the system for pale and red ales that have won many ribbons. This system has a proven design, which is perfect for the brewer that enjoys a truly hand crafted beer.

I was one of the early pioneers in small brewing, and just have not had time to put this in action. due to my other businesses taking too much time. I decided get back into brewing with a larger brew system. This brewery will be sold quickly at this price. Please, only serious buyers that have the funds ready purchase.

Included are:

• 1 Fermentation Tank (picture shows 2), single wall room temp control.
    • 2 Scaffolding to hold 2 fermenters
    • 1 Mash ton (jacketed and insulated), includes custom dump system for
    easy cleaning. No heating elements (holds heat fine with no heating)
    • 1 dual pass stainless heat exchanger
    • 3 Award winning recipes for 2 Red Ales, and 1 Pale Ale
    • All gear is new, and leak tested.

Would prefer that buyer arrange delivery, but delivery may be available (pre-paid delivery). Delivery charge could range from $1000 to $5000.

$39,500.
    TERMS: Non refundable deposit to hold system. Balance paid in full in 14 days of contract.

shorttrackbrewery@skybeam.com
    303-880-2833
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by redflag; 01-19-2012 at 02:02 PM.