Filter Plate Manufacturer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter Plate Manufacturer?

I'm trying to find out who makes these Noryl plates. This is for an unmarked (no manufacturer plate) P&F filter that came with a Bohemian Monobloc II brewhouse, that is now at least 17 years old.

The plates are all identical, just alternated for in/out flow.

Filter Plate for Bohemian Monobloc brewhouse. About 17 years old. Trying to identify manufacturere of these plates.

Thanks.
    Kevin

I have the same exact plates and generic P&F filter machine also. It came with all the Bohemian Mono-blocs that I have ever worked on. Do's yours have 25 plates also? You should have 23 pass-thru plates, and 2 end plates, if it was set-up right. I also don't know who the manufactuer of this unit is. But I do know who would, alltough he is really hard to get of hold of, Clint Stromberg, at Stromberg Tanks use to be one of their installers for many of their system's. I heard, he was getting tired of people calling him to ask about source's and info about old Bohemian Mono-Blocs. Hope that helps some. Cheers!!!

Comment

At least it's nice to know I'm not alone!

My whole system has seen several other brewers before me and this is just part of the repair list. I am missing a couple of plates and a few more need to be replaced.

Comment

Working...
      X