Title: Brewing Assistant - Molson Coors Canada
Here’s Who We Are:
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada’s most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in six breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a Brewing Assistant, to work in our Rickards Brewhouse at the Air Canada Centre and Pilot R&D Brewery.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
The Brewing Assistant’s primary role is to assist the ACC Brewer with daily operations at the Rickard’s Brewhouse, Air Canada Centre. The Brewhouse is responsible for brewing trial development projects to support marketing and company directives. Secondary roles include product development and testing opportunities at the Molson Pilot R&D Brewery at the manager’s discretion.
• Assist with brewing, processing (including dilution, filtration, carbonation) and packaging(kegs)
• Cleaning and sanitation of brewing vessels and equipment
• General brewery housekeeping (includes floor cleaning, equipment polishing, malt room maintenance and brewing materials transferred, lab area organization )
• Weekly project and brew data entry
• Sample collection for product analysis (analytical and microbiological)
• Operate brewery in Manager’s absence
• Independent Projects (at Manager’s discretion as directed by company needs)
• Assist with Research/Development projects (ACC and Pilot Brewery)
• Set-up, co-ordination and participation with leading Brewhouse Tours (ACC – during hockey season)
What You Get In Return:
• Opportunity to work for a World Class brewery that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
• Be part of a company that actively supports and benefits their community
• Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
• Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement
• A commitment to employee career planning and development
• Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
• Strong communication skills
• Prior work experience in a production facility
• Knowledge of WHMIS and general laboratory procedures
• Physically fit – manual labour required (ability to lift up to 75 lbs)
• Enthusiastic and can work independently
• Demonstrates a desire to learn and accepts challenges
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Prior brewing knowledge is required
[Please apply through our website: http://www.molsoncoorscanada.com/Hom...yment%20Search
Molson: Building Careers Since 1786