Thread: Anyone used these guys product?

Anyone used these guys product?

brew-stuff.com

We have talked with the owner and he seems like a nice guy. Just trying to get some feedback on their product and the quality. Let me know if you have used them at all. Thanks

I'm curious myself...

If you are interested in their 7 barrel system it sure looks like a huge gap between the screens and the walls of the lauter tun. Be careful of people who have enough knowledge to be dangerous.

Just an observation about 3 legged tanks. You have sling them to move them. Granted, you won’t move them often, but four legged tanks with cross members between the legs (up to 15BBL, maybe a little larger) can be moved with a pallet-jack.

Our tanks are 12 feet tall. Not being able to pick them up from the bottom would have been a real pain.

When asked if Buzz Alridge was ever nervous when he was flying in space he replied only when I realized that everything in his space ship went to the lowest bidder

If it looks to good to be true - it usually is...

I would get USA references - BTW I use my imported chinese 10 bbl tanks as stage props - LOL

I'm curious to find out if anyone has experience with them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkirk View Post
    Just an observation about 3 legged tanks. You have sling them to move them. Granted, you won’t move them often, but four legged tanks with cross members between the legs (up to 15BBL, maybe a little larger) can be moved with a pallet-jack.

Our tanks are 12 feet tall. Not being able to pick them up from the bottom would have been a real pain.
    Three legged tanks sit on uneven floors easier than four legged tanks.
    Danny McGovern
    Brewer
    Marshall Wharf Brewing Co.
    Belfast ME. USA