Brewer needed- Asheville startup in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer needed- Asheville startup in the works

I am considering a small to medium size Brewery in Asheville (3500sq. ft.) within the next 6 months interested in 15bbl. The 3 year plan would be canning/bottling in a 12,000 sq. ft. building on 3 acres(seperate from brewpub) . At this point , I'm still in the raising $$ stages but would like to start talking with interested brewers that would enjoy being in on the ground level of a startup. We already have a location available and I am just waiting to pull the trigger!

Ashville?

Assuming NC?
    "Uncle" Frank
    Frank Fermino
    Brewer I, Redhook, Portsmouth, NH
    Writer, Yankee Brew News, New England
    Wise-ass, Everywhere, Always

Comment

Yes. Sorry bout that !

Comment

Yep ! Asheville.

Comment

Sent a PM on 12/23/11.

Comment

Making contact

Hello,
            I am currently in the master brewer program at Siebel institute. I will be in Chicago for 7 weeks and then off to Münich, Germany to learn all that I can about my passion, brewing. I will complete the program at the end of July. I have a lot of energy and passion for this industry and am very interested in being a part of starting a brewery from the ground level. Also, I am from Tennessee and would love to find employment in the Southeast so Asheville would be perfect! I look forward to talking with you about this opportunity.

Thank you for your time.

-Tyler

Comment

Working...
            X