TTB Permits Online Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB Permits Online Process

For those that have gone through the Permits Online process. I have submitted my brewery application and when I look at the Status on my application I see there are several reviews and a manager disposition. All of these Status's show approved. Is there more approval to go or has my application been fully approved?

I haven't submitted mine yet... but I understand the process to take (generally) at least 90 days and involve an interview - for which you'll be contacted by someone to schedule. Assuming you haven't been interviewed yet, you're definitely not done.

Comment

I too thought a phone interview was part of the process. But the reason for my question is that I noticed on Permits Online under Supporting documents I have a Brewer's notice, bond and Approval letter.

Comment

If you have been issued a notice number then you are done. Online or not, an interview is still part of the process. When approved they should send you the magic email with the letter, your serial number and a bunch of links to other documents you need to know. Could it be that they are still working out some "bugs" in the online system and it is saying you are approved when that's not actually the case? I would say a phone call is definitely in order.....
        Scott LaFollette
        Fifty West Brewing Company
        Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

What do the interviews entail?

Comment

i don't know if the questions are still the same, but if you google hess brewing and goto the first couple months of blog posts (2009 is when they start i think), one of the blog posts actually lists a transcript of all the questions they ask. pretty handy assuming it's still accurate.

Comment

The info at Hess is pretty accurate. Just had my interview last week. Not all the questions were exactly as Hess detailed but it was pretty close. The interview is no big deal. Mostly they are confirming things in your application.
              Scott LaFollette
              Fifty West Brewing Company
              Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

Working...
              X