1-Off Custom Work Shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-Off Custom Work Shirts?

Anyone know of a site, like zazzle or cafepress, that offers 1-off work shirt printing?

zazzle and cafepress don't (at least not that i can find). I'd like to get one, but don't plan on stocking as a regular item so don't care to set up a large order like I would for tshirts and such.

Thanks!

Thread Logic does... I had them do a jacket and fleece vest recently and was happy with the result. It definitely isn't volume pricing, though.

Custom embroidered apparel, polos, hats, towels and more! Free embroidery, no minimums and fast turnaround. Order today. 800-347-1612
    Kevin Shertz
    Chester River Brewing Company
    Chestertown, MD

Comment

thanks! i'll check them out. looks like great stuff, but it appears to be only embroidery.

anyone that does the printing type of logos rather than embroidery?

Comment

I'd suggest going to a local screenprinting shop. They're usually happy to do one offs and usually don't require much for an order.
        Manuel

Comment

+ 1 on the local screenprinter, also see if you can find a local guy with a digital garment printer, it doesn't cost them anything to setup, so doing one offs is perfect for them.
          www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

Working...
          X