Senior Engineering Manager - Strategic Projects
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Samuel Adams Brewery Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix of the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. We are looking to add "new ingredients" to our organization. That "new ingredient" could be you.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager - Strategic Projects at our Pennsylvania brewery.
The Senior Engineering Manager - Strategic Projects will manage the BBC Capital program, particularly the major strategic projects. Identifies, evaluates, develops, designs, and implements brewery improvements, expansion projects, bottling and packaging systems optimization, process changes, and new technologies to achieve increased productivity, enhanced manufacturing/brewery flexibility and capacity, improved product quality, safer operations, and ensures environmental compliance. This position will also be instrumental in possible brewery acquisitions, new product development, and long range capacity planning.
Ingredients to be a Senior Engineering Manager - Strategic Projects:
· Provide overall project management on multi-million dollar capital projects primarily strategic initiatives.
· Responsible for scope definition, capital cost estimates, operating cost savings development, investment justification, system design, cost value analysis, equipment design specifications, development of engineering design specifications, and supervision/management of outside consulting engineering firms and contractors.
· Prepare critical path project schedule and coordination of Brewery production scheduling, equipment vendors/manufacturers, outside contractors and plant personnel to insure compliance with project scope, schedule and budget.
· Manage project installation/construction, start-up, commissioning, and the effective transfer of technology and training to Brewery operating personnel. Ensures BBC safety and compliance standards are adhered to on all jobs.
· Interface with Brewery managers and operating personnel to provide hands-on situational troubleshooting expertise as well as identification, investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of new and innovative projects, processes, or equipment to achieve operating cost reductions, capacity expansions, manufacturing flexibility improvement opportunities, improved product quality, and governmental compliance.
· Prepares capital cost estimates and determines applicable cost savings, financial feasibility, capital risk and ROI/NPV for new equipment, construction, and modification to existing operations and systems.
· Develop business case and plan for investment in new initiatives and new technologies.
· Provides technical engineering consultation, assistance, and leadership to Brewery personnel and staff departments on bottling/packaging/material handling/processing operations.
· Leads the development of new or improved equipment/processes and initiates the applications of beneficial technologies into the Breweries.
· Supervises project engineers, designer/draftsman, and outside consulting engineers as assigned and is responsible for work scheduling, work quality, and performance.
To Be Mixed With:
· Engineering degree required, ME, EE, ChE degree preferred from reputable engineering school.
· 10+ years of progressive engineering project management experience in beer, food, beverage, consumer products with mix of brewery/plant engineering and corporate engineering exposure.
· 5+ years management experience.
· Mix of packaging, processing and powerhouse (steam, power distribution) experience a plus.
· Astute project management skills and experience required
Apply Here : http://www.Click2Apply.net/cnsz87n