New Vancouver Craft Brewery seeks Sales Rep!
Vancouverís newest craft brewery is looking for an experienced sales representative to help build our brand!
Coal Harbour Brewing has been in the works for the last couple years, but has just emerged in the local draft market as of January 2012. By tank capacity we are the second largest brewery in Metro Vancouver behind Molsonís on Burrard Street. Over the next months leading into the summer there will be some restructuring in the brewery, and we will be introducing some new brands to diversify our list of products.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious sales representative to join our company and help us gain a foothold in the bars and restaurants of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a sales representative in the craft beer industry
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must have a working vehicle
- Must be able to lift a 72.5 kg keg of beer frequently
- Must be willing and happy to work the uncommon hours of a sales rep
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about craft beer!
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a brand with huge capacity to grow. If you are interested please contact email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter.