Business Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resources ?

What resources have you guys used / are using to develop your plan? Did you just buy a book? Did you attend a seminar? did you go to business school? If any of these apply, could you please pass along what you did?

Comment

B-plan

A little bit of all. I got the program for writing a Business Plan. I also have a business degree from a german school. After writing the business plan I got to a field office from the SBA and talked to they guys. Got some great answers for my question and looked than for the right banker. This tooks only 3 months, but to fix the building and get the permit's it took me almost 6 months. Imported for every business plan is the product which you like to sell.

Comment

Thanks for info

I would also be interested in franchise system or a "buying unit". Has anyone tried this?
        If all the micro's got together and picked up "X" amonut of _______hops the savings would be worth it. Also if you use "X" malt and so did I, buy in bulk. Saves?????? packaging, softenersalt, chemicals ect

Comment

Business Plan

Hi All.

I also have been working on my business plan. The only training I have is a course I took from a company who basically do nothing else but teach folks about the ins and outs of writing said plan. The cool thing they do is after the pre determined time is up. They don't leave you high and dry. They are with you to the end. The most difficult part is trying to find out the cost of construction and blue prints. I am still hung up on that one. If anyone has any specific questions I will be glad to be of some assisstance.

Cheers,

Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X