Thread: 2011 Centennial, Spot prices, Contracts, etc.

2011 Centennial, Spot prices, Contracts, etc.

Hey folks,

I just deleted some of my old posts to consolidate them.

We are Nikobrew LLC and have been supporting the home brew and craft brew communities for just over 3 years by offering high quality hops. We've been sponsoring the Pro Brewer forums for a few months now and have been very pleased with the response we've received.

Right now we have 2011 Crop Centennial available in 44# boxes at $21.50/lb FOB Boise, Idaho, paid by check. If you'd like to pay with plastic the added charge is 3%. If you'd like to order please email me at niko at nikobrew dot com or PM me here with your name, brewery or homebrew shop name, shipping address and whether it's a business or a residence, thanks!

For our current spot price list please click this link:
    http://www.nikobrew.com/pages/Wholes...tact-Form.html

We also have been getting small amounts of Citra and Simcoe in, though not in quantities we can offer wholesale but if you'd like them in homebrewer size packaging (2oz packs and sometimes full pounds) please visit our site and poke around. For website orders (not wholesale from our spot list) we offer $5 flat rate shipping for any amount of hops shipped to all 50 states and we have low international rates as well. I know most folks here want larger quantities but I figured I'd provide the option

We're also still accepting pre orders for rhizomes for another few days so if you'd like our price list for those let me know as well.

Hop contracts:

Right now we're signing for contracts for any variety you need, our highlighted offerings from the 2012 crop are:

Cascade $6.25/lb
    Centennial $7.25/lb
    Chinook $7.25/lb
    Zeus $4.75/lb

These prices are also assuming payment by check and 44# increments. If you need smaller let me know quantities and I will shoot you a quote. That's all for now!

Thanks for your support, it's been a pleasure serving your hops needs and I look forward to continuing to do so for many years to come!

Prost!
    -Niko-

www.NikoBrew.com
    Wholesale: pro.nikobrew.com
    Retail: www.NikoBrew.com

Hops, hops, come get your hops!

"Samsonite! I was way off!" - Lloyd Christmas

Centennial from the 2011 crop in bulk amounts has sold out but we are currently signing contracts for the 2012 crop and forward. Thanks folks!
    Wholesale: pro.nikobrew.com
    Retail: www.NikoBrew.com

Hops, hops, come get your hops!

"Samsonite! I was way off!" - Lloyd Christmas