Thread: 3.5 or 4 Bbl Brewery Needed!

3.5 or 4 Bbl Brewery Needed!

Hey Folks,,

I am using a 2 Bbl system now (I know, I know, we are crazy, but too late) and I need to upgrade a little until we finish the plans for our 15 BBL Micro. We are about two years away from that being done and it would be great to at least have the ability to make about 4 BBL-8BBLs at a time. Anyone with a lead on a new or used system for around 40K would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Cheers,

Matt Whalen
    www.goodnaturebrewing.com

Psycho Brew Systems

Check out our website at www.psychobrewllc.com I would be more than happy to help you out or at least chit chat. You would be under budget as well.

Also check out the testimonials on out thread call 1-4 nano brew systems under nano breweries.

Cheers!
    Chris Breimayer
    Psycho Brew LLC

We appreciate it but..

We are looking for a more commercial system. One that is totally hard lined and uses all the same components as a 15 BBL production system would use. WE appreciate the offer, but we already have system similar to yours and do not wish to use it anymore. You guys make great stuff though and keep up the good work!

Cheers
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Brew
    Check out our website at www.psychobrewllc.com I would be more than happy to help you out or at least chit chat. You would be under budget as well.

Also check out the testimonials on out thread call 1-4 nano brew systems under nano breweries.

Cheers!
    Chris Breimayer
    Psycho Brew LLC
    Cheers,

Matt Whalen
    www.goodnaturebrewing.com

Matt,

We have a COMPLETE BOP/microbrewery (brew-on premises) set-up for sale. Set-up was used a little over one year (formerly at Pilsner & Goblet in Fogelsville) and then put in storage about 10 years ago.. Some of the items are a 6 kettle set-up, each kettle is 20 gal size, steam jacketed and copper clad. Heat exchanger system, bottle sanitizer, carbonators, a few kegs, filtration system, keg washer, hand bottling system, and a modular cooler approximately 12 ft by 20 ft with all of the condensers,(cooler and all refrigeration equipment was recently checked by a refrigeration company to make sure it was stored properly and still in working condition) blowers and coolers. Also we still have the steam boiler - Peerless cast iron, natural gas, gross output 352 BTU, net 1100 sq ft steam, tables, sinks, piping, approximately 140 plastic fermenting drums, etc.
    All of the accessories (tables, sinks, etc) are stainless steel.
    For anyone looking to get into the microbrew business this is the perfect set up. Total cost new is over $100K, we're giving it away at $30,000.00
    We are located in the Phila.,PA area.
    You can email me at ridgerfg@voicenet.com or call me at 215-855-7910.
    Pete

Is this still available?