Visitor Center/ Brewpub Manager
As a Restaurant Manager for Otter Creek Brewery & Pub you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the Craft Brewing industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, company/product/industry knowledge and facility management.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of full service restaurant experience preferred
• Great People Management and Customer Service Skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
• Great Passion for the Craft Beer and Restaurant industry
• Trustworthy person
• Strong Organization Skills
• Dedicated to Career Growth
• Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
• Possess good Staff Management skills
• Demonstrate a passion for detail Management
• Work with chef and other personnel to plan menus that are beer-centric, flavorful and popular with customers. Work with chef for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
• Supervise operation of bar to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
• Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
• Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
• Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
• Develop restaurant team as Brand Ambassadors for Otter Creek and Wolaver's.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com, no phone calls please.