Assistant Brewer, Port City Brewing Company, Metro DC
Port City Brewing Company is a one year old packaging brewery in Alexandria, VA. We are located just outside of DC, which is one of the hottest craft beer markets in the U.S.
We have a full time position for an Assistant Brewer. Here are the requirements:
• 3-5 years professional brewing experience
• competence on a 15+ barrel brew house
• packaging experience
• Reside local to: DC/MD/VA
• Enthusiastic team player who is committed to helping to grow a young, dynamic brewery in a major market.
• Wort production
• Fermentation and yeast management
• Racking, filtration and standardization
• CIP and Housekeeping
• QC/QA: Yeast counting, plating, measuring dissolved O2
• Recipe formulation/pilot brewing
• Documentation of brewing, cellaring, packaging operations
• Kegging and bottling: experience w/ CIMEC/GAI and IDD kegging equipment a plus
• Shipping and receiving
• Tracking/ordering packaging consumables
• Household repairs
• Customer interface/tours/education
Competitive Salary, health insurance program, fun & dynamic team!
If you've got what we're looking for, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.