TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER...
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add "new ingredients" to increase the quality of our organization. That "new ingredient" could be you!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Brewing Technician at our Cincinnati brewery. The Brewing Technician is initially responsible for developing an understanding of the Clear Malt Base, Cider and Tea mixing processes. This position is also jointly responsible for the Clear Malt Base /Tea Sensory evaluation in coordination with Sensory lead.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Clear Malt Base/Tea/Cider Technician:
- This is a physically demanding, hands-on, position. The successful candidate will need to have a flexible schedule that could include nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Collect and maintain all records for processing, CIP, cleaning and servicing.
- Manages and supervises the flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate production of required quality to fulfill production requirements.
- Recommends to Brewing Manager and/or makes improvements to machinery, equipment, processes and facilities affecting quality, efficiency or GMPs in the department.
- Communicate effectively with management and employees.
- Meets with vendors, customers, quality representatives and Company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required.
- Assists in the effort to provide technical training and guidance to management and team members within the brewing area.
- Manages the inventory of raw materials, process aids, chemicals, supplies and materials according to established policy.
To Be Mixed With:
- Formal education in Brewing Science, Food Science and Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Engineering is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the brewing/manufacturing industry.
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Self-starter, proactive.
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a "get-it-done, can-do" attitude.
- Able to impact and effect positive change with a flexible, open-minded, positive approach.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access.
And Served to You With...
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match and a competitive compensation package.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 888.800.2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/44xsd7g