PT/FT Cellar Worker for a Bay Area Distillery
Old World Spirits, Bay Area's growing distillery is looking for an assistant cellar worker to help with growing production. Great possibilities for growth with young, dynamic team.
Will perform all aspects of brewing/winemaking/distilling work in a typical winery/distillery environment including assisting with production, washing and maintaining equipment, tanks, floors, drains, facilities, barrels, pumping over, racking, blending, bottling and warehousing.
Candidate must be able to :
Speak english and comprehend simple instructions
Work on your feet 8+ at a time
Bend, climb ladders, stoop, twist, squat and reach
Lift up to 55lbs repeatedly
Work in varying temperatures for extended periods of time
Work in loud production environments
Work with various chemicals
Work from heights
Work in damp/wet areas
Work in confined spaces
Ability to multi-task and follow directions
Work independently as well as a part of the team
Strong attention to SAFETY, DETAIL and QUALITY
Drive / have driver's license
Ideal candidate will have
- forklift certification and experience
- experience in winery/brewery/distillery cellar work
- technical skills with winery/brewery/bottling equipment
- good mechanical skills
- quick learner, cool under pressure.
- Have following skills - barrel racking, washing, stacking with forklift, barrel topping, sanitation of tanks, lines and equipment and recording inventories
Hours: Part time or Full Time, ability to work occasionally on weekends and evenings.
Location: Belmont, California
Hourly compensation depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send resume to email@example.com